WebsiteBuilder: How to Change Your Theme Design
In this article, we have provided two sets of instructions for each editor. Follow the instruction set that matches your WebsiteBuilder version.
How to check if I have Classic Editor or Express Editor?
|WebsiteBuilder Classic||WebsiteBuilder Express Editor|
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain where you have your WebsiteBuilder configured.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- On the left pane, click WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
- Click Manage / Manage Site. This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen in a new tab.
WebsiteBuilder Classic WebsiteBuilder Express Editor
From the left pane, click Design.
- Use the panel on the left to change the overall look of your website.
This will allow you to change the theme color, fonts, and text style.
Click the Theme tab.
- Use the panel on the right to change the overall look of your website.
This will allow you to change the theme color to either light or dark and choose the accent color and font style.
To toggle through the different font options:
- From the Theme panel on the right, click the Fonts tab.
- Here, you can change the font size to either small, medium, or large.
You can also use either the Presets or Custom styles.
The Preset option will keep the site consistent and change all the fonts accordingly,
while the Custom option allows you to change the title font and the paragraph font.