As of October 2020, the Weebly site builder will no longer be available to new customers.
If you are a first-time Weebly user, we recommend that you take a look at these videos before jumping into the Weebly builder. You can view the videos in full-screen mode by clicking Enter Full Screen.
How Do I Access the Weebly Knowledgebase
- Log in to your Hosting Dashboard.
- From your Hosting Summary page, click on Launch Weebly.
- Go to the Weebly Drag and Drop Builder launch tool.
- Click Help
Where Can I Get Help With Weebly
- Visit Weebly's Official Knowledgebase.
- View our Weebly tutorial videos (above).
- Contact us for regular technical support regarding the Weebly builder.
I Published My Website, But My Blog Page Is Not Showing
- Try to republish your website. If this does not work, proceed with the remaining steps.
- Visit POINTER & SUBDOMAINS to find out where your domain is pointing.
- Use File Manager to confirm that two files called 404.php and .htaccess exist in the directory where your domain is pointing.
- Click Edit for the .htaccess file.
- Copy and paste the following line of code into the .htaccess file (if the line of code does not already exist):
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php
- If you still have issues, please contact us for help.
How Can I Edit My Weebly Site?
Weebly: How to Add and Manage Blog Posts
Weebly: Publishing Your Site